Thank you for your interest in The Central Community Foundation. Below are The foundation’s guidelines for grant applications. Please read carefully before completing your application.
Fields of Interest
Grant application requests must fall into one of the following categories:
- Disaster Relief
- Heath Care
- Personal Needs
- Community Purpose
Types of Support
Funding is available in each category. Examples include:
- Disaster Relief: Home or property destroyed or damaged by tornado, fire or flood
- Education: School programs, projects, equipment, building construction, renovations projects
- Health Care: Ambulance services, hospice programs, and construction and renovation of medical facilities
- Personal Needs: Projects of individuals that do not fit into one of the aforementioned categories. Projects may include requesting assistance for food, clothing or other necessities.
- Community Purpose: Projects that benefit the entire community.
Giving is limited to individuals and organizations in Central’s service area. Individuals can receive a maximum of $500 under the category of personal needs and $2,500 in a year. Organizations can receive a maximum of $10,000 in a year. Central Community Foundation funds will not be used to pay electric bills.
Applications are due by the 15th of the month prior to the board meeting. Please return to Central, attn. Erin Talley, P.O. Box 1809, Stillwater, OK 74076.
Board Meeting Dates
Board meetings are bimonthly, first meeting of the year occurs in February.
Applicants will receive notification in writing of grant approval or denial.
For More Information
Erin Talley, Central Community Foundation Coordinator
P.O. Box 1809
Stillwater, OK 74076